Psychological Therapy for Children and Adults
Our team of friendly clinical psychologists offer a range of personalised, discrete and in-depth psychological therapies for both children and adults. As part of our comprehensive service, our clinicians offer a free no-obligation telephone consultation to assess your needs and wishes prior to treatment.
Our clinicians are trained in a number of different type of therapy to suit a wide range of needs, such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to name a few. However, the therapy is tailored to the individual and determined by what is most appropriate for you, taking into account your therapeutic needs and personal goals.
We also offer psychological therapy for children and adolescents from the age of 5 to 17. Our team of specialists are highly experienced in working with children and can offer a variety of treatments to help with issues from OCD, anxiety and depression to behavioural or mental health difficulties in children with neurodevelopmental diagnosis such as ADHD or ASD.
Our team of therapists can help with:
- Panic disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Grief or Bereavement
- Anger difficulties
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation & Divorce
- Workplace or school-related problems
- Behavioural issues
* Free telephone consultation is subject to availability. Only as an initial assessment and only available for new patients. Any subsequent consultations are chargeable.
- Psychologist – Pre-program telephone assessment - FREE
- Psychologist – Per session - £125
- FREE no obligation telephone assessment
- Personalised therapy program
- Discrete and confidential service
- Available for patients aged 16 and over