Educational assessments & support for children
MyHealthcare clinic offers educational assessments with our Educational Psychologist Annie Mitchell. Annie is an experienced London based Chartered Educational Psychologist.
Annie aims to enhance a child’s learning, social and emotional skills through assessment and intervention and can offer a range of services to children and parents.
She is able to provide her service to a number of educational needs including children with:
- Learning difficulties
- Specific learning difficulties (e.g. dyslexia, dyspraxia, processing difficulties)
- Language and communication difficulties
- The gifted and talented
We also have a team of specialists here to support your family after any diagnosis. Get a free telephone consultation with one of our paediatric clinical psychologists.
Our specialists are here to help children experiencing behavioural and learning difficulties, and their families after diagnosis.
Childhood educational assessments
- Experienced Educational Psychologist
- Consultations in our welcoming clinics
- Wider medical support from GPs & Paediatricians if required
- Support for both Children & Parents
- Exam Assessment – Educational Psychology £395
- Full Assessment – Educational Psychology £695