- All travellers aged 11 and over are required to take a UK Entry Pre-Departure (Self-Test) within 72 hours before their return flight back to the UK.
- We recommend you complete this test as early as possible to allow for any unforeseen issues.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the UK government website for any changes in pre-arrival testing requirements as rules and tests can change.
- You can find guidance here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england
Instructions for Use
- Who should administer the Test:
✓ 18+ Years Old - Self-administer test (unless unable to do so)
✓ 11 – 17 Years Old - Self-administer test with adult supervision
- We advise taking the test as early as possible (i.e. within 72 hrs) before your entry into the UK to ensure there is ample time to deal with any issues.
- Please watch the video on this page on how to take the swab test – it is the same process as other self-tests you will have taken.
- Please take a photo of your test cassette result with your passport ID next to it and email this to [email protected] stating the time & date the test was taken.
- A member of our team will then email you your certificate during our working hours (9:00am -10:00pm UK Time)
- If you have any queries please email us at [email protected]