Become a member today and enjoy worry-free private medical and dental healthcare when you need it.
"Being a member of MyHealthcare Clinic comes with numerous advantages and it is really good value for money. If you want to be sure to have a GP and a dentist ready for anytime you're in need then MyHealthcare Clinic should be your choice"
- Angela Flammia
"We joined MyHealthcare a few months ago and haven't looked back! I can't recommend them highly enough. We are a family of four and... it didn't take us long to work out that if we cancelled our dental insurance plan and paid a little extrea we would have access to the combined services of a team of top doctors and dentists we could access 6 days a week. "
- The Cook Family
Appointments & Treatments
- 1. GP consultations – In-Clinic and video consultations are 20min appointments and Telephone consultations are 10mins. Video consultations are only available for Members and Registered Patients.
- 2. Standard Blood Test screening - includes Full Blood Count, Kidney Function, Liver Function, Bone Pro le, Iron Levels, Fasting Glucose and Cholesterol.
- 3. Comprehensive Health Check – includes Full Blood Count, Kidney Function, Liver Function, Bone Pro le, Iron Levels, Fasting Glucose, Cholesterol, HbA1C (most accurate test for diabetes), Bowel Cancer Screening Test, PSA, Thyroid Function, PAP Smear, ECG and Urinalysis (some of these tests are age and gender specific).
- 4. The MyHealthcare Dentist & Complete plan discount (20% off) applies to ALL dental treatments but excludes treatments relating to Implant, Invisalign and other Orthodontic products and treatments.
- 5. All appointments require a deposit to be taken at the time of booking. This is non-refundable if appointments are cancelled with less then 24 hours notice.
- 6. Dental, hygiene and GP appointments on Saturday are only included within the MHC Complete membership plan. For those not on this membership plan, weekend services can be booked at an additional charge (see list price).
- A Child membership (0-17 years of age) can only be taken out with at least one accompanying adult membership.
- Additional Children on the Family Membership are charged at £10pm per child.
- A Joint Adult membership does not require both adults to reside at the same address but must be based on a single contract and direct debit.
Contract & Cancellation
- Membership fees are payable by monthly direct debit and a minimum contract term of 12 months applies. You may cancel in the first 14 days (‘Cooling off’ period) and then after an initial 12-month period, with 3 months written notice.
- If you cancel during the Cooling off period, all treatments and consultations that have taken place in this period are to be paid in full at our standard fee rates.
- A re-joining fee of £295 applies for members who have previously cancelled and want to re-join.
- MyHealthcare Clinic reserves the right to cancel a membership policy at any point if deemed necessary.
- Full Terms and Conditions are outlined in our Membership Contract.