Full mouth dental implants
The All-on-4® and All-on-6® Immediate Implant Procedure has revolutionised implants in dentistry over the past few years. It permits the replacement of an entire arch of teeth using 4 or 6 anchor implant fixtures. These immediate implants are a minimally invasive and cost effective treatment available for patients with all missing or heavily compromised teeth, or patients who have dentures.
In addition, teeth can be replaced with implants on the same day.
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for All-on-4® or All-on-6® Immediate Implants:
• Looking to restore full function and aesthetics of teeth
• Currently wear dentures
• Missing more than 6 teeth in one arch
• Teeth are worn, broken, chipped, or cracked
• You have a collapsed bite
• You have terminal gum disease (periodontal disease)
• All-inclusive package price at MyHealthcare Clinic that includes the full treatment and any necessary additional procedures such extractions or bone grafts (from £7,900 per jaw for the All-on-4® with a cobalt chrome reinforced PMMA bridge).
• 3D surgical planning technology for optimum accuracy and significantly reduced complications.
• Requires fewer implants versus replacing teeth individually.
• Better than dentures in most cases – All-on4® and All-on-6® are virtually the same as having a real set of teeth, permanently fixed and cleaned just like normal teeth.
Implant consultation and process
Your All-on-4 or 6 implant consultation and treatment process will be similar to our standard ‘Implant consultation’ and ‘Dental implant treatment’ process, but will typically involve a longer assessment as we will need to place 4 to 6 implants.
The x-rays, CT scan and computer-guided placements will ensure the highest levels of accuracy and minimum post-surgery effects.
We also offer multiple payment options to suit your requirements as outlined below.
Our complete all-inclusive All-on-4® and All-on-6® dental implant treatment packages start from £7,900 per jaw (no hidden or extra charges).
1. Our product guarantee covers the implant, abutment and crown.
2. Subject to clinical suitability i.e. good bone density, healthy gums etc.
3. The same-day teeth option is included at no additional fee subject to clinical suitability.
Paying for treatment
To spread the cost of your treatment we offer flexible payment options for you:
– Monthly easy payment facility to spread cost over 12 to 60 months
(12 months’ 0% APR, or 24-60 months’ 9.9% APR)
– Cost spread over 3 interest-free instalments (during the course of treatment)
– Full payment
Unfortunately, not all implant dentists are equal and in many cases, the success of your dental implant procedure is dependent on the experience of your clinician.
Fortunate for us, we have that much-needed experience at MyHealthcare Clinic, having placed thousands of implants with great success. Our team of clinicians has a combined experience of over 40 years and have successfully placed over 10,000 complex implants.
We know that dental implants are a significant commitment and we take time and care into making the process positive and straightforward.
Dr Jassar El Jabouri - Lead Dentist
Lead Dentist GDC 251163
Jassar is our highly experienced Senior Dentist. He will advise you of all of the available treatment options during your first appointment.
Dr Theo Sioutis
Dentist, Dipl. Implant Dentistry GDC 257623
Theo is a highly experienced dental surgeon with a special interest in implants. He trained at the renowned UCLA School of Dentistry, US and is a member of the distinguished international Leading Implant Centers organisation.
The surgeon, Mr Theo Sioutis, is a real wizard. Everything he’s done, extraction of a broken and rotten tooth, the surgery to place the implants in and all the aftercare, everything turned out to be perfect.– Alex Popescu
I highly recommend this clinic as they provide a warm welcome every time. I just wish I had joined many years ago - my teeth would thank me for it.– Oscar Heron
It may be better value for you to start treatment as a MyHealthcare Clinic member. Tooth extractions, dental check-ups, x-rays and white fillings are fully included in the MyHealthcare membership plan as well as up to 45% discount available on additional extras (like a full ceramic crown) that may be chosen as part of your dental implant procedure. Also, members are automatically covered for our 5-year clinical guarantee.
Our clinicians and treatment coordinators will be happy to discuss the membership in greater detail with you during your consultation. Find out more about membership here.