Become a member today and enjoy worry-free private medical and dental healthcare when you need it. As a member you will also receive up to 50% off most other treatments.
Pay As You Go
Appointments are payable individually.
|Clinic consultation||Unlimited||£95 each|
|Phone consultation||Unlimited||£45 each|
|Annual health checkup||Free for first year, then optional £125 per year.||£495 each|
|Flu vaccine||Included||£20 each|
|Private prescription||Included||£15 each|
|Dentist check up and oral cancer screening||Unlimited||From £45|
|30 minute 'classic' hygienist clean||2 per year||£55|
|Small X-rays||Included||£12 each|
|Large X-rays||Included||£55 each|
|CT Scans||Included||£150 each|
|White fillings||Included||From £120|
|Crowns & Bridges||Lab fees only - £175||From 720|
|Simple root canal||Included||From £400|
|Discount on all other services||Upto 50% off||na|
"Being a member of MyHealthcare Clinic comes with numerous advantages and it is really good value for money. If you want to be sure to have a GP and a dentist ready for anytime you're in need then MyHealthcare Clinic should be your choice"
- Angela Flammia
"We joined MyHealthcare a few months ago and haven't looked back! I can't recommend them highly enough. We are a family of four and... it didn't take us long to work out that if we cancelled our dental insurance plan and paid a little extrea we would have access to the combined services of a team of top doctors and dentists we could access 6 days a week. "
- The Cook Family
- Acceptance onto the MyHealthcare Complete plan is subject to your level of dental health as measured by the British Dental Association criteria.
- Your level of dental health in relation to these criteria will be clearly outlined during your first consultation.
- If you require treatment to achieve good dental health, an additional one-off dental fitness fee may be payable.
- A child membership can only be taken out with at least one accompanying adult membership.
- Children from 0 - 17 years of age
- Memberships are payable by monthly direct debit.
- A minimum contract term of 12 months applies.
- You may cancel in the first 14 days ('Cooling off' period) and then after an initial 12 month period with 1 months' written notice.
- A re-joining fee of £195 applies for members who have previously cancelled.
- If you cancel during the cooling off period we request treatments and consultations that have taken place in this period to be paid in full at our standard prices.